Earth Day is coming up, so there will be lots of attention in the media to eco-actions we need to take.
Recycling, though, is something that should be a year-round, daily habit for all of us.
Having the right tools makes this easier!
The kind people from the Rubbermaid Team sent me a new Hidden Recycler to review.
The Rubbermaid Hidden Recycler is meant to hang inside a cabinet door, so you can keep your recyclables out of sight. Appropriately enough, the Hidden Recycler is made of recycled material. When the bag is full, you can lift it off the hinges, take it out to the recycle bin, machine-wash the bag if desired, and put it back on the hinges.
More product details found at: http://www.rubbermaid.com/Category/Pages/ProductDetail.aspx?Prod_ID=RP092016
• Hinged lid attaches to cabinet door with over the door hooks or screws
• Bag is made from 65% post-consumer resin
• Bag is machine washable
• Comfortable handle for transport
• 5 gallon bag holds 36 uncrushed cans and is large enough to fit 1 gallon milk jugs
• Great for single stream recyclers
• Great for apartment living
It was very easy to follow the assembly instructions; the material is sturdy; and the recycler hangs securely out of sight as promised.
It’s a much better option than leaving an unsightly open bin out in the kitchen!