In my previous post I discussed the fantastic contents of the #LoveVoxBox I received from Influenster.
I have been using the Truvía® and decided to try one of the recipes on their website:
I made the Cinnamon Broccoli Salad with Truvia® Natural Sweetener–it was delicious and healthy!
Here is the recipe on their site:
Cinnamon Broccoli Salad with Truvia® Natural Sweetener
A colorful, slightly sweet tart salad. So tasty, you might not remember it’s good for you! This salad has less sugar and contains fewer calories than a full sugar version.
Cinnamon Broccoli Salad
3 cups broccoli florets and pieces
1 cup celery sliced on bias (3 stalks)
1 cup red bell pepper, diced ½”
½ cup red onion, halved julienne ¼ “x1”
½ cup vinegar, white, distilled
2 tbsp + 1 tsp Truvia® natural sweetener spoonable*
½ tsp salt
1/8 tsp black pepper, ground
½ tsp cinnamon, ground
¼ cup canola or olive oil
* or 8 packets Truvia® natural sweetener
1. Assemble all ingredients.
2. Place prepared broccoli, celery, red bell peppers, onion in a mixing bowl; toss.
3. Place vinegar, Truvia® natural sweetener, salt, pepper, and cinnamon in small mixing bowl; whisk together.
4. While whisking, drizzle in oil; whisk until well mixed.
5. Pour dressing over ingredients; toss.
6. Allow to chill in refrigerator until served.
Calories 110; Total Fat, 10g; Saturated Fat, 0.5g; Trans Fat, 0g; Cholesterol, 0mg; Sodium, 280mg; Total Carbohydrate, 10g; Dietary Fiber, 2g; Sugars, 2g; Erythritol, 4g: Protein, 1g; Vitamin A, 25% DV; Vitamin C, 100% DV; Calcium, 4% DV; Iron, 2% DV.
I received this product complimentary to test through Influenster’s VoxBox program.